1. Cookies We Use
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Cookies we use include the following:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the operation of the Site. They enable you to use the Site and its features.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember the choices which users make on our website, e.g., user name, language and their preferences. With this information, we can provide more personalized features to our users when surfing our website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages. These cookies allow us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For instance, we may use performance cookies to keep track of popular performing pages, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We may also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the website to send you personalized advertising. They are also used by services provided by third parties on this Website, such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons in addition to providing the requested functionality. Third parties provide these services in return for recognising that you (or more accurately your device has) have visited a certain website. These third parties put down advertising cookies both when you visit our Website and when you use their services and navigate away from our Website.
2. How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our websites.
If you use different devices to access our websites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser is closed (for example to remember your user preferences when you return to the site).
3. Cookies policy does not cover third party websites
Please note that this cookies policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to this Website.
4. Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may update this cookies policy and we would encourage you to review the policy from time to time to stay informed of how we are using cookies. This cookies policy was last updated on 1 December 2021.