This Warranty applies only to Neotez products purchased through a Neotez official store or authorized reseller in Australia.
The terms of warranty provided on this website is informational only. Neotez seeks to provide accurate and timely information, nevertheless there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologize.
We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
OZB Group Pty Ltd (“Neotez”, “we” or “us”) warrants the original purchaser (“you”) that Neotez’s products (“Product”) are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the warranty period (“Warranty Period”) specified, beginning from the date of purchase.
All software and third party products provided with the Product are provided “As-Is”. You assume the entire risk as to the quality, performance, accuracy and effect of such items, and should any prove defective, you, and not Neotez, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
A valid proof of purchase is required for any warranty claims during the Warranty Period. A valid proof of purchase is defined as the following:
- An official sales invoice from an authorized Neotez reseller or official store. The sales invoice must show the name of the reseller, date of purchase, product description and price.
- A dated official email from an authorized Neotez reseller or official store confirming purchase or shipment of product. The email must show the name of the reseller, email domain of the reseller, date of purchase, product description and price.
Upon making a claim under the limited warranty, you are required to return the faulty Product to us with original packaging and a copy of proof of purchase. Neotez will arrange for the pickup and return of the Product under the warranty claim.
- This warranty covers the Neotez product only. Unless expressly written, this does not include bundled accessories or consumable items such as batteries, cables, plugs, adaptors, etc.
- Within the warranty period, Neotez will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty. Neotez AQUILA monitors are covered for 3 years while SAGITTA monitor arms are covered for 2 years.
This warranty shall be deemed null and void if:
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use and modifications, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product;
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disasters or civil disorders, e.g. fire, flood, lightning, riots.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is used, maintained, and installed other than the purpose in accordance with the instructions provided by Neotez in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Neotez.
- The Product is not purchased from Neotez or through Neotez's authorized distributors and resellers.
- The Product is damaged by accessories, parts or components not made by Neotez.
- You cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or the invoice is lost, damaged or tampered.
- The Warranty period has expired.
The warranty does not cover:
- Transportation, delivery and / or other incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty unless specified otherwise.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the product.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, minor cosmetic abnormalities (dents, cracks, stains) including expendable or consumable parts.
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed, altered or obliterated from the Product.
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product including software, batteries, etc.
- Claims arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside Neotez’s recommended parameters;
- Neotez does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- On-site repair / exchange service, if applicable, applies only to locations within Brisbane, Auburn, and Hornsby.
- Repaired and / or replaced Products or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period, except where attributable to misuse, physical damage, accidents, unauthorized repair and/or modifications made by a person other than Neotez.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall Neotez be liable for any lost data, lost profit, or for special indirect, consequential, or punitive damages (other than personal injury damages), however caused regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use a product, even if Neotez has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Neotez’s liability exceed the amount paid by you for the product. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under these terms and conditions fails for its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event the Product cannot be repaired, Neotez shall at its own discretion, either provide you with a credit note or provide a refund to you or replace the Product with another of similar value. In case the Product is discontinued, the replacement shall be an equivalent product either new or refurbished, in which the amount or value shall take into account the depreciation of the Product.
- If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
- This warranty is governed under the laws of Australia.
If you make a warranty claim within the first 14 days from date of purchase, Neotez will replace your Product with a new unit. Thereafter, Neotez may offer repairs or replace the Product with a refurbished unit.
Yes! You may make a claim under the NeoCare Limited Warranty. Our NeoCare Limited Warranty covers any defects that have 3 dead pixels or more for all our monitors.
Unless expressly specified under the NeoCare Plus / NeoCare Pro Extended Warranty, the terms and conditions of the NeoCare Limited Warranty still apply until the end of the Extended Warranty Period.
Learn more about our NeoCare Plus and NeoCare Pro Extended Warranty plans here.
Our LCD screen displays are made of pixels. Each pixel is made of 3 sub-pixles; red green and blue. If a transistor becomes defective, the corresponding dot may be permanently light(bright) or may not light up (dark).
A bright sub-pixel is one that remains fully lit on a dark background while a dark sub-pixel is one that is always dark or colored on a white background.